Turmeric gets its health benefits primarily because of curcumin, a bioactive component. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Benefits of Turmeric on Skin:-
1. Increases glow and corrects pigmentation :- Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow.
2. Helps in wound healing :- The curcumin found in turmeric can help wounds heal by decreasing inflammation and oxidation. It also lowers the response of your body to cutaneous wounds. This results in your wounds healing more quickly.
3. Helps with psoriasis inflammation :- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric may help your psoriasis by controlling flares and other symptoms.
4. Helps with Acne breakouts and scarring :- The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
- African Raw Black Soap
- Raw Shea Butter
- Turmeric Extract
- Neem Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Vitamin-E Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean Protein)
- Fragrance(Essential Oil Blend).
**Natural ingredients may vary in color & consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.