Chondrus crispus—commonly called Sea Moss, Irish moss or carrageen moss —is a species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Sea.
Since the 1800s, the Irish have been harvesting it from their rocky shores to use as medicine. They even used it to get the nutrients they needed during times of famine. Jamaicans have also traditionally used sea moss to treat illness, and some have touted it to be the perfect elixir to increase male libido.
What are the Benefits of Sea Moss / Sea moss / Irish moss ?
Irish Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs.
• BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.
• GET IODINE SUFFICIENCY FOR THYROID HEALTH.
• IMPROVE GUT / DIGESTIVE HEALTH.
• A HIGH POTASSIUM FOOD THUS HELPFUL FOR FIBROMYALGIA, MOODINESS, AGITATION,DEPRESSION & ANXIETY DISORDERS.
• AN EXCELLENT SOURCE OF A RANGE OF B VITAMINS WELL KNOWN FOR SUPPORTING THE NERVOUS SYSTEM & REDUCING STRESS.
Directions: Take 1-2 tbsp by mouth daily once processed into gel form. Keep refrigerated.