Salvia mellifera (Black Sage) is a small, highly aromatic, evergreen shrub of the genus Salvia native to California, and Baja California, Mexico. Sage, in general, is found on the southern California and some parts of northern California wild grown.
- Used for Protection.
- Kills airborne viruses and pathogens.
- Opens one to their own inward consciousness.
- Cleansing and purifying your space.
- Black sage is used to encourage visions and vivid dreams. When burned during or before bedtime, this herb aids pleasant dream and a restful sleep all through the night.
- Apart from just cleansing your home or working space, Black sage can cleanse your jewelries or furniture.
Ways to use a smudge stick:-
Waft the smoke from a black sage smudge stick over yourself before getting into a comfortable position and clearing your mind.