Add more punch to that which is delivered by Sea Moss Gold by adding those presented via the consumption of "The Miracle Tree" Moringa Oleifera and Black Seed (Nigella Sativa).
What are the Benefits of Sea Moss / Seamoss / Irish moss ?
• BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.
• GET IODINE SUFFICIENCY FOR THYROID HEALTH.
• IMPROVE GUT / DIGESTIVE HEALTH.
• A HIGH POTASSIUM FOOD THUS HELPFUL FOR FIBROMYALGIA, MOODINESS, AGITATION,DEPRESSION & ANXIETY DISORDERS.
• AN EXCELLENT SOURCE OF A RANGE OF B VITAMINS WELL KNOWN FOR SUPPORTING THE NERVOUS SYSTEM & REDUCING STRESS.
• CONTAINS 92 OF THE 102 MINERALS NEEDED BY THE HUMAN BODY.
Moringa, a gram for gram nutrient comparison of the Miracle Plant:-
~ 2 times more protein than Yogurt. ( All 9 essential Amino-Acids in one serving😉).
~ 4 times the vitamin A content of Carrots.
~ 3 Times the potassium in Bananas.
~ 4 Times the Calcium in Milk.
~ 7 Times the Vitamin C of Oranges.
- Maintain Normal Blood Pressure.
- Rich in Zinc & Iron content hence alleviates Anemia/ Tired Blood.
- Rich source of Ascorbic Acid , hence helps diabetic patients control their blood glucose levels.
- Boost Immune system.
- Helps effective food digestion.
- Provides energy boost & stamina.
- Cleans urinary, circulatory & digestive system.
- Rebuilds weak bones (Rich in calcium).
- Increases lactation in nursing women.
- Remedy for Arthritis, Asthma & Insomnia.
- Improves Skin Texture.
BLACK SEED / NIGELLA SATIVA :-
Nigella sativa is a small black seed that has been used for centuries in herbal medicine. The seed comes from a flowering plant (part of the Ranunculacea family) native to southwest Asia and the Mediterranean.
The plant now grows throughout India, the Middle East, and Europe. Nigella sativa is sometimes used to treat certain health conditions including asthma, bronchitis, and inflammation, and has long been used as a spice and food preservative.
Benefits / Uses :-
• Asthma :- Alleviate the symptoms of asthma by widening the bronchioles to allow airflow to the lungs.
• High Blood Pressure :- Nigella sativa is widely reported to have anti-hypertensive properties, which aid in reducing blood pressure.
• Cancer :- While most research has focused on animal studies thus far, a 2019 review cited past studies in which human breast, bladder, cervical, prostate, and renal cancer cells found that Nigella sativa has the potential to fight cancer. Studies showed that thymoquinone inhibited cancer cell multiplication and in some cases, killed cancer cells.